Full. Force. Clean.
Bay Worx Rail is revolutionizing the railcar cleaning
industry with a stronger, faster, safer way to clean tank
cars. No more human entry. No more time-consuming
processes. It’s time to expect more.
Are you ready to do it better?
BRINGING FULL FORCE
EFFICIENCY TO RAIL LOGISTICS
Conventional railcar cleaning is dangerous, time-consuming
and expensive. But Bay Worx Rail has a new way to clean.
The process takes several human work hours
Manual cleaning poses serious safety risk
Tank car cleaning takes up to six hours per car
The cleaning process hasn’t changed in 50+ years
Intelligent, robotic tank car cleaning approach
Elimination of human entry into the car
Streamlining of process down to a single hour
New, powerful software-controlled system
Power controlled precision
Our system deploys robotic cleaning technology that eliminates the
need for human entry. Using proprietary algorithms, this automated
system blasts a high-pressure jet stream to clean tank car surfaces
with superior force and precision.
WATER PER MINUTE
On the spot maintenance
Bay Worx Rail has partnered with American Railcar Industries (ARI) for serious
support and the ultimate in convenience. ARI will be offering its repair,
maintenance and inspection services right at the Bay Worx facility—so you
can have cars cleaned, repaired and back in service all at the same location.
- Tank Car Class C, F, G and L Facilities
- Tank Car Qualifications
- Pre-Trip and Inbound/Outbound Inspections
- Interior and Exterior Coatings Inspections
- Medium and Light Tank/Hopper Repairs
- Truck Repairs and Wheel Change-Out
- Rebuild, Test and Repair of Tank Car Valves
- Restencil/AEI Tah Reprogram
- Hopper Car Outlet/Hatch Cover Repairs
- Mini Shops Set Up On-Site
- After Hours Service Upon Request
To schedule service contact American Railcar Industries at 636.940.6000, or by email using the button below.
State of the art facilities
Located in southeast Texas, Bay Worx Rail’s nearly 700-acre
facility is one of the most advanced of its kind in the
nation—offering dual tracks with a 200-car capacity.
- Six station cleaning rack
- Separate Houston-area R&D facility
- Approximately 700-acres
- 200+ dedicated Bay Worx spots
- Access to over 35,000 feet of track
- Loop track with unit train capacity
Berry Holdings, LP
UP Track 901